20.06.11

I love Flowers!!!

Yes, I love flowers!!!
I love them the same as any women , but most off all I adore wild-growing field flowers.
They remind me about childhood, about summer-time spent outdoors, about warm sun-rays ewerywhere.
Eweryone who live in a big city, as I do, will understamd me :)

So let me present you a first part of my FIELD FLOWERS collection - Poppies
The most bright and passionate flower! My favourite, as it is close to my character :)

Materials I use:
Polemer clay, sterling silver, high-quality metal findings :)

Making these flowers brings me lots of joy, hope you will like them :)






 

 



P.S. If you find any mistakes, just smile :) English is not my native language
------------------
Best wishes,
Olena Mysnyk

www.HoneyCase2.etsy.com







Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар